1058 Haight Sreet #2
- Buena Vista Heights, 2 blocks from Divisadero, a condominium that has it all!
- Middle unit and largest in a 3-unit building. Built in 1994 and newly remodeled.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, common garden and spacious garage spot for one car.
- Incredible location near fine restaurants and shops; the Divisadero corridor is just a few blocks and offers: Sightglass, BiRite, NOPA, Che Fico, Ragazza, The Mill, Nopalito, Horsefeather and Faletti’s. The Lower and Upper Haight includes: Maven, Black Sands Brewery, Reveille, Alembic, Magnolia, Sparrow, Ritual and Gus’s.
- Close to 4 great parks: Golden Gate Park, Duboce Park, Buena Vista Park and Alamo Square.
- Public transportation and shuttles are nearby.
- This unit is unbeatable! The recent improvements were made with attention to detail and impeccable taste.
- Open floor plan, kitchen, dining and living room.
- Large living room with bay window, protected by a beautiful street tree which affords light as well as privacy for the space.
- Spacious formal dining area.
- Upgraded kitchen with new quartz counters and backsplash, sink and faucet.
- 2 bedrooms, both with walk-in closets. The master bedroom overlooks the garden.
- 2 remodeled baths include Grohe fixtures, heated floors, Italian tile, Toto toilets, Robern medicine cabinets. Master bath features solid wood cabinet and quartz counter; guest bath has custom glass shower enclosure.
- Newer washer and dryer.
- Upgraded Nest thermostat.
- Excellent closet storage throughout.
- Lovely common garden and garage space which is easy to access with plenty of storage.
Built in 1994
HOA Dues: $240 per month
Sq Ftg: Approx 1,306 (per appraiser)
Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 5-6:30pm
Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 2-4pm
Sunday, September 16, 2018, 2-4pm
Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 2-4pm
Sunday, September 23, 2018, 2-4pm
Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 12:30-2pm
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 12:30-2pm